Key Notes: – Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper – Middle notes: Clary Sage, Lavender – Base notes: Vetiver FRAGRANCE Family: Fougere Aromatic What It Does: 99% natural origin ingredients* *Calculation based on Iso 16128 part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time. About The FRAGRANCE: Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature. The fragrance opens with a luminous spark of
Acqua di Parma Colonia Futura Eau de Cologne 1.7 oz.